Terms & Conditions – Lynders Mobile Home Park Ltd
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY. BY BOOKING A SITE / ACCOMMODATION YOU AGREE TO ABIDE BY LYNDERS MOBILE HOME PARK TERMS & CONDITIONS, RULES AND REGULATIONS.
- BOOKING CONDITIONS: We pride ourselves on being a family orientated park. We do not cater for large groups, hens/stags or anyone looking to stay up all night. Noise is to be kept to a minimum between 10 & 11 pm and then we have a strict noise curfew on our site from 11 p.m. to 8 a.m. We reserve the right to decline or terminate the booking of any guest(s) whose party make-up or behavior interferes or may interfere with the general comfort of other guests. In this event no refunds will be made.
- GROUP BOOKINGS: Lynders Mobile Home Park does not accept bookings from groups of parties under the age of 21, or hens / stag parties. We reserve the right to refuse to check in such groups and will not refund any monies paid in advance in the event of non disclosure if the age of the occupants. We reserve the right to charge an increased security deposit for group bookings of more than one site allocation.
- AGE RESTRICTIONS: No guest under the age of 21 can make a booking for a Lynders Mobile Home Park site / mobile home / glamping pod rental. Guests under the age of 21 must be accompanied by at least one person over the age of 21 years of age. If a guest arrives at the site and is under 21 years of age the guest will not be permitted to stay alone. We require photo identification (a driver’s licence or passport) as proof of age. You must be able to show photo identification (a driver’s licence, passport or national ID card) and a valid credit or debit card to make a booking even if you are paying by cash for a pay on arrival or walk-in booking for security deposit purposes (further details down below). If you are unable to produce any of the above to the satisfaction of the site we may terminate your booking without refund.
- PAYMENT: All bookings require a booking deposit/payment. All payments are non refundable so please bear this in mind when making a booking. No booking is secure unless deposit/ payment has been paid. Your non-refundable deposit will hold your reservation until 7 days before your intended arrival date at which time your final payment should be made. Your booking will only be fully confirmed on receipt of your final payment . Should full payment not be received by the due date, we reserve the right to re-let the pitch. Please be aware that you may not receive a reminder when your balance is due. For stays within 7 days a full non refundable & non transferable payment is required. A pitch / rental accommodation will not be granted access until the full balance has been paid. Please do not ask staff to allow access without full balance payment as refusal may offend. Any booking that does not pay balance before arrival, when it is due, may be canceled with all monies already paid being forfeited. All prices are quoted in Euro. Prices quoted are subject to change and may exclude Bank Holidays, Events / Special Offers. To protect yourself, we strongly advise you to take out independent Holiday Insurance.
- BOOKING DEPOSIT REQUIREMENTS:-Touring Pitches: We require a €50 (non-refundable) deposit per pitch per each week’s booking with the remaining balance due 7 days before arrival.-Rental Accommodation: Mobile Home Rentals require a minimum 3 night stay (A non-refundable deposit of 30% required – per each week’s booking with the remaining balance due 7 days before arrival. Glamping Pods require a minimum 2 night stay (A non refundable deposit of 30% required – per each week’s booking with the remaining balance due 7 days before arrival. Full non refundable & non transferable payment required for all bookings due within 7 days). All rentals have a maximum 14 night stay.
SECURITY / NOISE DEPOSIT REQUIREMENTS:
-Touring Pitches: Please note that a debit/ credit card is required on arrival for a €50 pre-authorization security/ noise deposit for all touring bookings.
-Rental Accommodation: Please note that a debit/ credit card is required on arrival for a €100 pre-authorization security/ noise deposit for all rentals.
- ARRIVALS / DEPARTURE TIMES: On arrival, all visitors are to report to reception. Access to the park will not be permitted until payment is received IN FULL. All visitors MUST CHECK IN during check in hours noted on our website contact page unless alternative arrangements have been made for late arrivals and confirmed prior with the office. For early/ late arrivals or departures please contact us prior to confirmation. For Touring guests we can facilitate late arrivals / early departures but it must be confirmed prior with the office. For rental accommodation a fee of €10 will apply in this circumstance as staff will need to facilitate you outside of normal check in times.
-Touring Pitches: Check-in available from 1:30pm on day of arrival and checkout is by
12pm on day of departure.
-Rental Accommodation: Check-in available from 3PM on day of arrival and checkout is by 11am on day of departure and ONLY during our reception opening hours as stated on our website contact page.IMPORTANT: No refunds / credit notes will be given for departing nights early. Please do not ask as refusal may offend.
- One car included per booking, extra car €5 per night. On the day of arrival, visit our reception to check in. Note: Access to the park will only be permitted for the vehicle registration number/(s) provided during booking process and when full payment is received. It is important to ensure your vehicle number is correct. Contact us well in advance to make amendments if needed to ensure smooth entry. Additional cars / vehicles need to be parked within the car park and added as an extra whilst booking. IMPORTANT : Please ensure to add car/vehicle licence plate registration numbers in booking form correctly as indicated throughout the online booking form.
- EXTENDED STAYS: If you wish to extend your stay/ late checkout, then please check with reception as soon as possible. Late checkouts need to be added to your booking, so please ensure to contact us well in advance with this request. Extensions may be arranged subject to availability and potential relocation, however there is no guarantee that pitches/accommodation can be extended beyond the dates originally booked. Remember all rental accommodation must be vacated by 11am / touring pitches by 12pm on departure day so please contact reception before 10am on original day of departure to see if we are able to facilitate your extended stay/ late check out request so other bookings are not affected and security can be informed.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: If you wish to cancel your booking for any reason you must notify us as soon as possible. Cancellations must be confirmed in writing through email only. Refunds are not made under any circumstances but with discretion a booking may be transferable one time within the same season (only with a minimum of 7 days notice). Cancellations made within 7 days are liable for the full payment and not refundable. If you do not show for your booking and have not emailed us with 7 days notice you will not be permitted to make a future booking on our site. Failure to arrive without satisfactory explanation or written cancellation will not be entitled to a transfer of stay. LMHP operates a no refund policy so please consider holiday insurance to avoid disappointment. Despite our best efforts, it is always possible that a holiday may be incorrectly priced. In such an event, we may contact you and give you the option (in this case only) to either:
○ Pay the correct price to retain your booking;
○ Cancel your booking and receive a full refund.
- NO SHOWS:
-Touring Pitches: If no notification is given, and the customer has not made contact by 9 p.m. on the arrival date, then the Park reserves the right to re-let the pitch with payment non-refundable and the booking non-transferable.
-Rental Accommodation: If no notification is given, and the customer has not made contact by 9 p.m. on the arrival date, then the Park reserves the right to take full payment for the remaining balance. The deposit/payment is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- BOOKING AMENDMENTS: After confirmation, if any details of the booking require amending, please contact us as soon as possible in writing, through EMAIL ONLY. All other forms of communication will not suffice or be responded too. We will endeavor to accommodate the request but cannot guarantee we will be able to make the amendment. Our amendment fee is €15 on all changes notified to us.
- CHANGES TO YOUR HOLIDAY MADE BY US:Lynders Mobile Home Park cannot accept responsibility or compensation for circumstances beyond our control including (but not limited to) natural disasters, industrial disputes, fire, technical problems, bad weather, acts of government, etc. Lynders Mobile Home Park will use all reasonable endeavors to ensure that it is open for use by visitors during normal opening hours. However, we reserve the right, in its absolute discretion, whether for safety reasons or otherwise, and with or without prior notice, to close the park or any part of it. In the event of such closer, we will refund any customer the cost of his/her payments for accommodation less any non refundable booking deposit/fee.
- TOURING & PITCH ALLOCATION: All sites are allocated in correlation with our online booking system. If you are traveling together with one or more families, we appreciate that you would like to be next to each other. Or you might prefer a shady pitch or sunny pitch but this might not be possible. We will do our utmost to accommodate a pitch request but unfortunately WE CANNOT GUARANTEE IT as pitches are chosen by guests online throughout the booking process so certain pitches may already be booked or not be available. If confirmation of your reservation depends on a particular pitch being available or request to be beside another, we regret we cannot accept the booking. Booking early does not offer a guarantee or improve your chance of securing your special request. Sometimes pitches have to be re-allocated depending on certain needs and LMHP reserves the right to do so. Acceptance of a booking is not conditional on the allocation of a specific pitch.IMPORTANT NOTES FOR TOURING GUESTS:
– Specific tent dimensions should be known when booking as tents/awnings/guy ropes/gazebos must fit within the allocated pitch. All tents pitches measure approx 7m x 5m. Please be mindful of this when booking as oversized tents/gazebo levy will apply or you may not be permitted to pitch if it doesn’t fit.– We have a limited amount of pitches suitable for twin axle touring caravans. Bookings of this nature are accepted only with pre approval from site management re-pitch size availability & suitability – Please contact our office directly with a booking query on 0864580463 to ensure we can facilitate you.
– You must pitch as directed by the ground staff, not encroach upon any other pitches and consider fire risk limitation, safety and access. If you pitch outside the boundaries of your pitch or your unit is judged to pose a risk to the safety and comfort of others you will be asked to move.
- ACCOMMODATION HIRE: Guests must supply their own sleeping equipment such as duvets, pillows, sleeping bags, linen, towels, tea towels, etc or add our bed linen hire as an optional extra during the booking process. Please contact us directly with
any queries re correct bed layout for each accommodation type.
– Smoking of tobacco, vaporizers, e-cigarettes, etc are NOT allowed inside any public buildings or rental accommodations, on the accommodation decking or near window/door openings.
– We do not allow pets inside any of our accommodation or the surrounding areas of the accommodation. If you have rented our accommodation, then you are not allowed to bring a pet to the Park.
– You must use your accommodation and its contents with care and leave it in a clean and tidy condition on departure. We reserve the right to charge you for any extra cleaning, missing items or damage. We reserve the right to enter your accommodation at any time for any reasonable purpose, for example, to make checks, maintenance work or housekeeping. Your occupation is not exclusive.~~
– The members of your party and the allocation of guests in each accommodation unit must remain the same for the whole of your stay. The person/ party whom reserves the booking does not have authority to invite guests on site. Only guests that booked & signed in are allowed on site at any time!
– The maximum number of guests in each accommodation unit (as stated on our website) must not be exceeded. If it is, they may be asked to leave or if available we may move those additional persons to another accommodation unit and will charge you or them the appropriate full charge for the additional accommodation, from the date your party arrived for the break.
– Requests for specific accommodation units must be made at time of reservation and whilst we will endeavor to meet all special requests, they cannot be guaranteed. If confirmation of your reservation depends on a particular accommodation being available, we regret we cannot accept the booking.
- CHILDREN: Children / Teenagers remain the responsibility of their parents/guardians at all times. It is particularly important that you always know where your children are and that you provide adequate supervision for them at all times. Supervised ball games are only allowed in the allocated football area. We do not accept liability for any injury suffered while on site. Parents/ guardians who booked in with children are also responsible for any damage caused by their children.
- CARE OF THOSE UNABLE TO LOOK AFTER THEMSELVES: You should ensure that all members of your party who are unable to look after themselves are at all times fully supervised by a capable adult member of your party and if appropriate, medication is brought with you for their needs and can be properly administered. Each such person should be able to communicate their name and accommodation type and number, or must carry some means of identification at all times. Please note that we have qualified first aiders but do not have resident nurses or doctors.
- CARE OF YOUR POSSESSIONS: It is your responsibility to look after and care for your possessions, valuables (i.e. watches, jewelry, photographic equipment, credit cards, etc.) and money whilst on holiday with us. You should not leave these items unattended in your accommodation or anywhere else around the Park. To reduce the possibility of upset caused by loss or damage, we suggest you do not bring valuable possessions on holiday unless absolutely necessary and please secure any vehicles, bikes etc. We recommend that you be comprehensively insured. In case of any loss, please contact reception in the first instance. Return of any lost property will incur a charge for postage and packing. We do not accept any liability for loss or damage to your possessions.
- PETS / DOGS: No dogs or pets allowed inside any of our accommodation rentals or the surrounding areas of the accommodation rentals. Only small/medium well behaved dogs permitted with touring pitch bookings i.e. tents, caravans / camper-van – see below regards restricted dog breeds not permitted at any time. All dogs must be kept on a short lead at all times. Owners must pick up after your dog. On the spot fines of €100 will be given otherwise.
- CONTROL OF DOGSSmall/medium well behaved dogs are permitted in the Park provided they have up-to-date licence and insurance. NOTE: The Control of Dogs Regulations 1998 (S. I. No. 442 of 1998) impose additional rules relating to the following breeds (and strains/cross-breeds) of restricted dogs in Ireland.
• American Pit Bull Terrier
• Rhodesian Ridgeback
• English Bull Terrier
• Staffordshire Bull Terrier
• Japanese Akita
• Bull Mastiff
• Japanese Tosa
• Dobermann Pinscher
• German Shepherd (Alsatian)
The rules state that:
• These dogs (or strains and crosses of them) must be kept on a short lead by a person over 16 years who is capable of controlling them.
• These dogs (or strains and crosses of them) must be muzzled whenever they are in a public place.
• These dogs (or strains and crosses of them) must wear a collar bearing the name and address of their owner at all times.
LYNDERS MOBILE HOME PARK DOES NOT PERMIT ANY OF THE ABOVE BREEDS (STRAINS/ CROSS-BREEDS) IN OUR PARK AT ANY TIME.
- FIRES / BBQ’s: No campfires allowed. There is a €150 fine for lighting campfires. BBQ’s will be allowed as long as they are up off the grass, supervised by an adult at all times and disposed of properly. All BBQ’s must be extinguished by 9 pm
- DANGEROUS ITEMS: No shotgun, knife, firearm, air weapon, archery equipment, fireworks (including sparklers), Chinese lanterns, illegal substances or similar item may be brought onto our Park under any circumstances by you or anyone in your party.
- AVAILABILITY AND USE OF FACILITIES: We will do our best to ensure that all facilities listed will be available during your stay (while also noting opening and closing of certain facilities/activities on our website). However, we cannot guarantee that they will be available as, for example, maintenance and other work may be necessary from time to time or some may be located outdoors and as such, are seasonal and subject to appropriate weather conditions prevailing at the time. Most facilities are available on a “first come, first serve” basis, however some can be pre-registered / booked e.g family fun days / easter hunt, etc. It’s your responsibility to make any arrangements necessary and to ensure that any facilities used or activities are appropriate to you and/or all members of your party.
- COMPENSATION PAYABLE BY YOU: By booking you agree that we have the right either during or after your stay to recover from you, whether via the credit/charge or debit card used to pay for the break or otherwise, the costs of:Any property or accommodation damage, and/orAny compensation we may pay to others, and/orAny other costs, fees or levies which we may incur, resulting from your action or inaction and from any breach of this agreement.
- BEHAVIOR AND COMPLIANCE OF AGREEMENT: You are responsible for the behavior of all members of your party. Behavior should be in keeping with the family environment and should not be excessive, noisy or disruptive, especially at night. Offensive or illegal behavior will not be tolerated and may result in the police being involved. Offensive or aggressive behavior or language towards our staff is not acceptable. We may ask you and/or any member of your party to leave immediately if your conduct results in police attendance or is considered by us to be inappropriate; likely to cause harm; or impair the enjoyment, comfort or safety of anyone; or is likely, in our belief, to breach any of this agreement. No refunds or compensation will be given in these circumstances and we reserve the right not to accept any future bookings from you or any member of your party.
- GENERAL / LIABILITY:– All vehicle’s/caravan’s etc. are parked at owner’s risk. The management accept no liability for loss or damage while on the park or otherwise.- Anyone found vandalizing or causing damage to any building, equipment or property of the park faces immediate eviction and/or prosecution. The person who booked will be responsible for all charges for all damage/breakages/loss caused by themselves or their visitors to the site or park facilities or other customers’ property.- Lynders Mobile Home Park reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to refuse entry on to or remove from its premises or the vicinity any person who:- Has been convicted of a criminal offense
– Has behaved in a manner or is likely to affect the safety or enjoyment of other visitors
– Has used threatening, abusive or insulting words or behavior or in any way provokes of behaves in a manner which may provoke a breach of peace
– Is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or other substances
– Is staying on the Park for any other use apart from holiday use
NB* : Lynders Mobile Home Park, its employees or agents shall not be liable for any damages, loss or personal injury which may be sustained by persons or property at any time during the reserved stay.
- COMPLAINTS: Any complaints should be forwarded in writing to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- FIRE EXITS / ASSEMBLY POINTS: The fire assembly point for the caravan park is the area to the side of the reception building. In the event of an emergency dial 999 for the emergency services and notify the park manager immediately.
- WEBSITE LIABILITY: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information displayed on our website was correct at the time of publication on 1 January 2022. We do not accept any liability for any errors, omissions or changes made during the holiday season. Obvious errors and mistakes on our website are not binding and we reserve the right to amend these. Nor do we accept liability for any events beyond our control, such as adverse weather, noise pollution, building activities on site, vermin, work on or to the campsite facilities (e.g. WiFi) and other circumstances. We do not accept any liability where any damage, loss of enjoyment or expense caused to you is from circumstances of ‘force majeure’, your actions or any third party not under the control of LMHP. We do not accept liability for any event beyond the control of LMHP such as war, riots, strikes, adverse weather, acts of government and other Acts of God or similar events. The pictures and illustrations have been published in good faith in order to give an overall impression of the destination and/or the accommodation. All rights are reserved. Picture material is supplied by our guests, colleagues and the campsite and we would like to thank them for their contributions. For those situations not covered by the Terms and Conditions, decisions will be at the discretion of the Management.
- DATA PROTECTION: In order to provide you with our services it is necessary to collect certain information about you and your party. These details can include the names and dates of birth of party members, a telephone number, a postal and e-mail address, your vehicle details, your debit or credit card details, special health issues and any other information necessary for the successful completion of your holiday booking. Strict measures are in place to protect your personal data and we do not share this data with external marketing agencies. We will use your personal data for our own marketing purposes unless you tell us otherwise. You have the right to change that information. We may charge an administration fee for such services. Please inform us in writing if you wish to remove your details from our database. We use and store the personal data you have provided at booking, to be able to process your booking from entry of your booking request to after your holiday, and by that comply with our legal obligations. Data from bookings / sale will be stored on computer for administrative purposes only.
Rules and Regulations
- ALL CUSTOMERS/ PERMITTED VISITORS MUST CHECK-IN AT RECEPTION ON ARRIVAL.
- USE OF LMHP IS FOR GUESTS OF BOOKED RESERVATIONS ONLY. THE PERSON WHOM RESERVES THE BOOKING DOES NOT HAVE AUTHORITY TO INVITE GUESTS ONTO THE SITE.
- NO COMMERCIAL OR TRANSIT VEHICLES ARE PERMITTED ON SITE.
- THE PARK IS FOR SHORT TERM HOLIDAY USE ONLY. ‘WORKING’ FROM THE PARK IS NOT PERMITTED.
- CHECK IN TIME ON DAY OF ARRIVAL IS FROM 1:30PM FOR TOURING PITCHES I.E. TENTS, MOTORHOMES, CARAVANS & 3PM FOR ACCOMMODATION RENTALS I.E. PODS OR MOBILE HOMES.
- CHECKOUT TIME ON DAY OF DEPARTURE IS BY 12PM FOR TOURING/CAMPING AND 11 A.M. FOR RENTAL ACCOMMODATION.
- ALL CHILDREN MUST BE SUPERVISED AT ALL TIMES BY THEIR PARENTS/GUARDIANS.
- NOISE LEVELS TO BE KEPT TO A MINIMUM AN HOUR PRIOR TO CURFEW FROM 10PM TO 11PM.
- STRICT NOISE CURFEW ON SITE FROM 11 P.M. TO 8 A.M.
- ALL CHILDREN & TEENAGERS MUST BE SUPERVISED AT ALL TIMES.
- SHOWERS, TOILETS & CAMPERS KITCHENS MUST BE USED AS INTENDED & KEPT CLEAN, NO UNSUPERVISED CHILDREN AT ALL TIMES.
- ONLY SMALL/MEDIUM WELL BEHAVED DOGS PERMITTED WITH CARAVANS, CAMPER-VAN / TENT BOOKINGS. MUST BE KEPT ON SHORT LEAD AT ALL TIMES. NO DOGS ALLOWED IN OUR RENTALS. DOGS ARE NOT ALLOWED WANDER THE SITE. YOU MUST CLEAN UP AFTER YOUR DOG, €100 ON THE SPOT FINE. NO RESTRICTED BREEDS PERMITTED.
- THE SPEED LIMIT IS 10MPH. DRIVE SLOWLY AT ALL TIMES. THIS INCLUDES BICYCLES AND OTHER WHEELED CONVEYANCES.
- DRIVERS MUST HOLD VALID LICENCE WITH TAX AND MOT/ NCT AS APPROPRIATE.
- ELECTRIC SCOOTERS ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED AT ALL TIMES. €100 ON THE SPOT FINE.
- ALL BBQ’S MUST BE KEPT OFF GROUND, BE EXTINGUISHED PROPERLY BY 9 PM & DISPOSED OF SAFELY. & RESPONSIBLY.
- NO FIRES ON SITE AT ANY TIME- €100 ON THE SPOT FINE!
- RADIOS/TELEVISIONS/INSTRUMENTS MUST BE USED IN SUCH A WAY AS TO AVOID DISTURBING OTHERS
- PICK UP ALL RUBBISH AFTER YOU, USE BINS PROVIDED IN DESIGNATED AREAS
- USE DESIGNATED CHEMICAL DISPOSAL POINT FOR ALL CHEMICAL WASTE.
- ALL TOURING CARAVANS/ MOTOR-HOMES / CAMPER-VANS MUST BE INSURED WHILE IN THE PARK
- ANYONE CAUSING DISTURBANCES ON THE SITE WILL BE EVICTED FROM THE PARK WITH NO REFUND GIVEN
- DO NOT ENTER OR ATTEMPT TO USE ANY FACILITY THAT IS CLOSED.
- FIREWORKS, CHINESE LANTERNS AND WATER BALLOONS ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED AT ALL TIMES.
- GAS CYLINDERS MUST BE PROPERLY RECYCLED AND NOT PLACED IN GENERAL RUBBISH
- 24HR CCTV & SECURITY ON SITE AT ALL TIMES.
REFUSAL TO ABIDE BY OUR RULES & REGULATIONS MEANS YOU MAY BE ASKED TO LEAVE SITE WITH NO REFUNDS GIVEN AND WE RESERVE THE RIGHT NOT TO ACCEPT ANY FUTURE BOOKINGS FROM YOU OR ANY MEMBER OF YOUR PARTY !!