We have newly built beautiful Glamping Pods for those guests looking for something different. Each Pod and its surrounding area is strictly private for the occupants who have hired them. Guests also have use of Laundry & Shower facilities on site. With outdoor areas for barbeques, games and relaxing you can really get use to this style of glamping.
- Each Glamping Pod is Cozy & Fully Furnished.
- Accommodates 2 Adults and 2 Young Children.
- Equipped with Double Bed and Lounge area with Double Sofa Bed.
- Kitchenette – sink, kettle, toaster, fridge, microwave, cutlery and utensils, Television & Free Wifi
- Lavatory / Hand Wash Basin.
- Electric Heating.
- Outdoor decking area for BBQ, games and relaxing.
- Shower facilities available offside meters away.
- Guests must supply their own sleeping equipment i.e. duvets, pillows, linens, towels or add Linen Hire as an optional extra during the booking process.
IMPORTANT POINTS BELOW - READ BEFORE BOOKING!
- Minimum 2 night stay during Low / High Season – see rates below.
- Maximum 14 night stay allowed for all bookings.
- Advance booking is essential for weekends, high season and bank holidays.
- 30% booking deposit required. All payments non refundable for all reservations.
- Guests must supply their own sleeping equipment such as duvets, pillows, sleeping bags, linen, towels, tea towels, etc or add Linen Hire as an optional extra during the booking process.
- Check-in available from 3PM on day of arrival and checkout is by 11am on day of departure – for early/ late arrivals or departures please contact us prior to confirm.
- Please note that check in/ check out must take place during reception opening hours ONLY (click here for times) – late fee of €10 will apply.
- Please note that a debit/ credit card is required on arrival for a pre-authorization security/ noise deposit for all rental bookings (€100).
- No pets allowed in our Glamping Pods.
- Children must be supervised by their parents/guardians at all times while on site.
- One car included per booking, extra car €5 per night. On the day of arrival, visit our reception to check in. Access to the park will only be permitted for the vehicle registration number/(s) provided during the online booking process and when full payment is received. It is important to ensure your vehicle number is correct. Contact us well in advance to make amendments if needed to ensure entry. Additional cars / vehicles need to be added as an extra during booking and must park within the car park to facilitate low traffic on site – NOTE: please type both registrations numbers spaced by a semi colon like follows during the Customer Details i.e 11X12345 ; 00X678910.
- Please read our Terms and Conditions before you check availability. By making a booking you agree to our terms and to abide by our rules & regulations!
NB: Lynders Mobile Home Park is a well maintained, friendly site that is family run. We cater for couples and families with children. We DO NOT cater for adult/teen groups, hens/stags or those who are looking to stay up at night past our strict family curfew. In order to maintain a quiet and respectable park suitable for our guests we have a strict noise curfew from 11 p.m. and we DO NOT tolerate any behavior at any time that disturbs neighboring families (including, but not limited to, foul language, rowdy behavior etc.). If you book and you cannot follow the Park’s Rules, then you will be asked to leave without a refund. NO EXCEPTIONS