Touring Caravan / Motorhome Pitches
Lynders Mobile Home Park caters for a variety of guests including touring caravans, campervans and motorhomes. We have a well-maintained and friendly site with spectacular views of Lambay Island and surrounding areas. Only 15mins from Dublin Airport & 25mins to Dublin Ferry we are an ideal base for those looking to explore Dublin whilst on their touring holiday. Their is no minimum stay required for touring pitches so the perfect option fo those looking to book before returning rental motorhomes, etc.
The park offers grass touring pitches equipped with 10 amp electric points. Our Caravan Bays, located alongside the hedge on the right after entry into the park is suited for Touring Caravans with awnings permitted. Our Lambay View area, located in the top inner field, closer to the coast line is suited to touring motorhomes/ campervans. All guests have access to our modern toilet, shower block, laundry facilities and campers kitchenette. Chemical disposal and grey water disposal facilities are available on site, as well as fresh water points and waste disposal. We take bookings from St Patrick’s Week (15th March) through to the Halloween Bank Holiday (31st October).
IMPORTANT POINTS BELOW - READ BEFORE BOOKING!
- No minimum stay required!
- Maximum 14 night stay allowed for all bookings.
- Advance booking is essential for weekends, high season and bank holidays.
- Non refundable booking deposits required for all reservations.
- Full contact details are required at time of booking.
- Check-in available from 12 noon and checkout is by 11am on day of departure – for early/ late arrivals or departures please contact us prior to confirm.
- Please note that check in/ check out must take place during reception opening hours ONLY (click here for times) – late fee of €10 will apply.
- Please note that a debit/ credit card may be required on arrival for a pre-authorization security/ noise deposit for all touring bookings (€30).
- If you are holidaying with other families we cannot guarantee that you will be pitched beside each other. If you let us know we will do our best to facilitate if possible. Unfortunately we will not be able to tell you at the time of booking if this will be possible – however the Park is small so you will not be too far away from your friends.
- Children must be supervised by their parents/guardians at all times while on site.
- Only small well behaved dogs allowed in our touring & camping areas as long as they are kept on a short lead and supervised by an adult at all times.
- Twin axle touring caravans are accepted only with pre approval from site management re pitch size suitability/ availability – Please contact our office directly with booking query on 0864580463 to ensure we can facilitate you.
- Awnings are allowed in all pitches (Caravan Bays & Lambay View areas) free of charge on the basis they fit within the pitch. Please be mindful of this when booking as oversized tent/awning levies will apply or may not be permitted to pitch at all on arrival.
- All separate tent bookings must be pitched within our fenced tent area and are not allowed in Lambay View / Caravan Bay areas for safety reasons.
- One vehicle included per booking, extra car €5 per night. On the day of arrival, visit our reception to check in. Access to the park will only be permitted for the vehicle registration number/(s) provided during the online booking process and when full payment is received on arrival. It is important to ensure your vehicle number is correct. Contact us well in advance to make amendments if needed to ensure entry. Additional cars / vehicles need to be added as an extra during booking and must park within the car park to facilitate low traffic on site.
- Showers are operated using €1 coins, please bring cash for reception /showers.
- Please read our Terms and Conditions before you check availability. By making a booking you agree to our terms and to abide by our rules & regulations!
- COVID-19 UPDATE: DO NOT travel to Lynders Mobile Home Park if you have any Covid-19 symptoms, or if you have been around someone with Covid-19 symptoms. Read More.
NB: Lynders Mobile Home Park is a well maintained, friendly site that is family run. We cater for couples and families with children. We DO NOT cater for adult/teen groups, hens/stags or those who are looking to stay up at night past our strict family curfew. In order to maintain a quiet and respectable park suitable for our guests we have a strict noise curfew from 11 p.m. and we DO NOT tolerate any behaviour at any time that disturbs neighbouring families (including, but not limited to, foul language, rowdy behaviour etc.). If you book and you cannot follow the Park’s Rules, then you will be asked to leave with no refund. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Pitch Rates per night
- TOURING CARAVAN (up to 4 person) From €32
- MOTORHOME PITCH (up to 4 person)From €32
- Extra Charges Levied
- Additional Child €5
- Additional Adult€5
- Electric Hook Up€5
- Awning *FREE
- XL Tent Levy *€10
- Extra Car€5
- Dogs FREE
- Showers Operated by €1 coins
NOTE: Prices are subject to change and may exclude Bank Holidays, Events / Special Offers. Touring pitches require €50 deposit per each week’s booking and remaining balance due on arrival. Booking deposits/fee are non-refundable.
Please read our full Terms & Conditions carefully. By booking a site/accommodation you agree to abide by Lynders Mobile Home Parks Ltd Terms & Conditions, Rules & Regulations.
Campervan / Motorhome Hire Companies in Ireland:
Useful Information / Resources
- Total Motorhome Ireland – a help and discussion group for all things Motorhome Related for people living in or visiting Ireland North & South. We are delighted to be a member of TMI and find their site extremely informative and a fantastic platform for all your motorhome advice.