Touring Caravan / Motorhome Pitches
Lynders Mobile Home Park caters for a variety of guests including touring caravans, campervans and motorhomes. We have a well-maintained and friendly site with spectacular views of Lambay Island and surrounding areas. Only 15mins from Dublin Airport & 25mins to Dublin Ferry we are an ideal base for those looking to explore Dublin whilst on their touring holiday. There is no minimum stay required for touring pitches so this is the perfect option for those looking to book before returning rental motorhomes, etc.
The park offers hard-standing & grass touring pitches equipped with 10 amp electric points. View our Park Map to choose your preferred pitch. Lambay View Touring pitches are suited for Touring Caravans / Motorhomes with awnings permitted. All guests have access to our modern toilet, shower block, laundry facilities and campers kitchenette. Chemical disposal and grey water disposal facilities are available on site, as well as fresh water points and waste disposal. We open for Season 2024 from the 11th March through to the 2nd of December.
IMPORTANT POINTS BELOW - READ BEFORE BOOKING!
- No minimum stay required!
- Maximum 14 night stay allowed for all bookings.
- Advance booking is essential for weekends, high season and bank holidays.
- All booking/ payments are non-refundable.
- Check-in available from 1:30pm on day of arrival and checkout is by 12noon on day of departure.
- Late Check-Ins outside of reception hours can be facilitated via online booking system. During the booking process you will choose your pitch number and once payment is processed online you will receive a follow up email with a booking confirmation and sitemap.
- Late Check-Out (till 1pm) must be added as an optional extra during the booking process if required.
- Although customers can choose a pitch number during the booking process please remember this is only a request. We will do our utmost to accommodate your request but unfortunately we cannot guarantee it. If confirmation of your reservation depends on a particular pitch being available or request to be beside another, we regret we cannot accept the booking as we cannot guarantee this.
- *Only small well behaved dogs allowed in our touring & camping areas as long as they are kept on a short lead and supervised by an adult at all times.
- Twin axle touring caravans are accepted only with pre approval from site management re pitch size suitability/ availability – Please contact our office directly to ensure we can facilitate you.
- *Awnings/ Gazebos / Trailers are allowed in all Lambay View Touring Pitches free of charge on the basis they fit within the pitch. Please be mindful of this when booking as oversized tent/awning levies will apply or may not be permitted to pitch at all on arrival.
- All separate tent bookings must be pitched within our fenced tent area and are not allowed in Lambay View areas for safety reasons.
- One car included per booking, extra car €5 per night. On the day of arrival, visit our reception to check in. Access to the park will only be permitted for the vehicle registration number/(s) provided during the online booking process and when full payment is received. It is important to ensure your vehicle number is correct. Contact us well in advance to make amendments if needed to ensure entry. Additional cars / vehicles need to be added as an extra during booking and must park within the car park to facilitate low traffic on site – NOTE: please type both registrations numbers spaced by a semi colon like follows during the Customer Details i.e 11X12345 ; 00X678910.
- FREE SHOWERS
- FREE WIFI
- Please read our Terms and Conditions before you check availability. By making a booking you agree to our terms and to abide by our rules & regulations!
- NB: Lynders Mobile Home Park is a well maintained, friendly site that is family run. We DO NOT cater for adult/teen groups, hens/stags or those who are looking to stay up at night past our strict family curfew. In order to maintain a quiet and respectable park suitable for our guests we have a strict noise curfew from 11 p.m. and we DO NOT tolerate any behaviour at any time that disturbs neighbouring families (including, but not limited to, foul language, rowdy behaviour etc.). If you book and you cannot follow the Park’s Rules, then you will be asked to leave with no refund. NO EXCEPTIONS!
Campervan / Motorhome Hire Companies in Ireland:
Useful Information / Resources
See below websites which host useful information for touring guests in Ireland:
- Total Motorhome Ireland – a help and discussion group for all things Motorhome Related for people living in or visiting Ireland North & South. We are delighted to be a member of TMI and find their site extremely informative and a fantastic platform for all your motorhome advice.