The park offers tent pitches in a well-maintained and friendly site only feet away from the sandy beach with spectacular views of Lambay Island. As a family orientated site we have fenced the tent area off from other vehicle pitches / car park to ensure safety for small children. 6 amp electricity is available for some tent pitches provided you have your own electric hook up connection and a cable/lead. Your camping lead needs to have a round blue 3 pin plug on one end, which is the standard throughout Europe, which connects into our system.
All guests have access to our modern toilet and shower block which is tiled and heated. There are also laundry facilities and campers kitchen and drinking water points available, along with with access to grey / chemical waste service points.
NB: Lynders Mobile Home Park is a well maintained, friendly site that is family run. We DO NOT cater for adult/teen groups, hens/stags or those who are looking to stay up at night past our strict family curfew. In order to maintain a quiet and respectable park suitable for our guests we have a strict noise curfew from 11 p.m. and we DO NOT tolerate any behaviour at any time that disturbs neighbouring families (including, but not limited to, foul language, rowdy behaviour etc.). If you book and you cannot follow the Park’s Rules, then you will be asked to leave with no refund. NO EXCEPTIONS!
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - READ BEFORE BOOKING!
- No minimum stay required – Maximum 14 night stay allowed for all bookings.
- All booking/ payments are non-refundable.
- One tent allowed per pitch regardless of size.
- Specific tent dimensions must be known when booking as your tent/ guy ropes must fit within the allocated pitch. All tent pitches measure approx 7m x 5m. This also applies to Awnings/ Gzaebos/ Trailers which are free of charge on the basis they fit within same allocated pitch. Please be mindful of this when booking as oversized tent/awning levies will apply or may not be permitted to pitch at all on arrival.
- Check-in available from 1:30pm on day of arrival and checkout is by 12noon on day of departure – for early/ late arrivals or departures please contact us prior to confirm.
- Late Check-Ins outside of reception hours can be facilitated via online booking system. During the booking process you will choose your pitch number and once payment is processed online you will receive a follow up email with a booking confirmation and sitemap. *Note for tent bookings arrival must be no later than 9pm due to noise curfew!
- Late Check-Out (till 1pm) must be added as an optional extra during the booking process if required.
- Although customers can choose a pitch number during the booking process please remember this is only a request. We will do our utmost to accommodate your request but unfortunately we cannot guarantee it. If confirmation of your reservation depends on a particular pitch being available or request to be beside another, we regret we cannot accept the booking as we cannot guarantee this.
- Please note that a debit/ credit card may be required on arrival for a pre-authorization security/ noise deposit for all tent pitch bookings (€50).
- Only small well behaved dogs allowed in our touring & camping areas as long as they are kept on a short lead and supervised by an adult at all times.
- No cars permitted to park within tent pitches. Customers can drive their vehicles safely to their tent pitch to unload equipment but must return their vehicle to the car park outside of the fenced tent area after. All tent bookings must be pitched within our fenced tent area and are not allowed in Lambay View / Caravan Bay areas for safety reasons.
- One car included per booking, extra car €5 per night. On the day of arrival, visit our reception to check in. Access to the park will only be permitted for the vehicle registration number/(s) provided during the online booking process and when full payment is received. It is important to ensure your vehicle number is correct. Contact us well in advance to make amendments if needed to ensure entry. Additional cars / vehicles need to be added as an extra during booking and must park within the car park to facilitate low traffic on site – NOTE: please type both registrations numbers spaced by a semi colon like follows during the Customer Details i.e 11X12345 ; 00X678910.
- Showers are operated using €1 coins, please bring cash for reception /showers.
- Please read our Terms and Conditions before you check availability. By making a booking you agree to our terms and to abide by our rules & regulations!
- Pitch Rates per night
- CAR / MOTORBIKE + TENT PITCH* (up to 4 person)From €34
- TRAILER TENT PITCH (up to 4 person)From €34
- Extra Charges Levied
- Additional Child €5
- Additional Adult€5
- Electric Hook Up€5
- XL Tent Levy *€10
- Extra Car€5
- Awning *FREE
- Dogs FREE
- Showers Operated by €1 coins
NOTE: Prices are subject to change and may exclude Bank Holidays, Events / Special Offers. All tent pitches require €50 deposit per each week’s booking and remaining balance due on arrival. All booking deposits/payments are non-refundable.
Please read our full Terms & Conditions carefully. By booking a site/accommodation you agree to abide by Lynders Mobile Home Parks Ltd Terms & Conditions, Rules & Regulations.