The park offers tent pitches in a well-maintained and friendly site only feet away from the sandy beach with spectacular views of Lambay Island. As a family orientated site we have fenced the tent area off from other vehicle pitches / car park to ensure safety for small children. 10 amp electricity is available for some tent pitches provided you have your own electric hook up connection and a cable/lead. Your camping lead needs to have a round blue 3 pin plug on one end, which is the standard throughout Europe, which connects into our system.
All guests have access to our modern toilet and shower block which is tiled and heated. There are also laundry facilities and campers kitchen (during high season) and drinking water points available, along with with access to grey / chemical waste service points. We take tent bookings from April 8th through to the Halloween Bank Holiday (31st October).
IMPORTANT POINTS BELOW - READ BEFORE BOOKING!
- No minimum stay required!
- Maximum 14 night stay allowed for all bookings.
- Advance booking is essential for weekends, high season and bank holidays.
- Non refundable booking deposits required for all reservations.
- Full contact details are required at time of booking.
- Specific tent dimensions must be known when booking as your tent/ guy ropes must fit within the allocated pitch. All tent pitches measure approx 7m x 5m. This also applies to Awnings which are free of charge on the basis they fit within same allocated pitch. Please be mindful of this when booking as oversized tent/awning levies will apply or may not be permitted to pitch at all on arrival.
- If you are holidaying with other families we cannot guarantee that you will be pitched beside each other. If you let us know we will do our best to facilitate if possible. Unfortunately we will not be able to tell you at the time of booking if this will be possible – however the Park is small so you will not be too far away from your friends.
- Check-in available from 12 noon and checkout is by 11am on day of departure – for early/ late arrivals or departures please contact us prior to confirm.
- Please note that check in/ check out must take place during reception opening hours ONLY (click here for times) – late fee of €10 will apply.
- Please note that a debit/ credit card may be required on arrival for a pre-authorization security/ noise deposit for all tent pitch bookings (€30).
- Children must be supervised by their parents/guardians at all times while on site.
- Only small well behaved dogs allowed in our touring & camping areas as long as they are kept on a short lead and supervised by an adult at all times.
- No cars permitted to park within tent pitches. Customers can drive their vehicles safely to their tent pitch to unload equipment but must return their vehicle to the car park outside of the fenced tent area after. All tent bookings must be pitched within our fenced tent area and are not allowed in Lambay View / Caravan Bay areas for safety reasons.
- One car included per booking, extra car €5 per night. On the day of arrival, visit our reception to check in. Access to the park will only be permitted for the vehicle registration number/(s) provided during the online booking process and when full payment is received on arrival. It is important to ensure your vehicle number is correct. Contact us well in advance to make amendments if needed to ensure entry. Additional cars / vehicles need to be added as an extra during booking and must park within the car park to facilitate low traffic on site.
- Showers are operated using €1 coins, please bring cash for reception /showers.
- Please read our Terms and Conditions before you check availability. By making a booking you agree to our terms and to abide by our rules & regulations!
NB: Lynders Mobile Home Park is a well maintained, friendly site that is family run. We cater for couples and families with children. We DO NOT cater for adult/teen groups, hens/stags or those who are looking to stay up at night past our strict family curfew. In order to maintain a quiet and respectable park suitable for our guests we have a strict noise curfew from 11 p.m. and we DO NOT tolerate any behaviour at any time that disturbs neighbouring families (including, but not limited to, foul language, rowdy behaviour etc.). If you book and you cannot follow the Park’s Rules, then you will be asked to leave with no refund. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Pitch Rates per night
- CAR / MOTORBIKE + TENT PITCH* (up to 4 person)From €32
- TRAILER TENT PITCH (up to 4 person)From €32
- Extra Charges Levied
- Additional Child €5
- Additional Adult€5
- Electric Hook Up€5
- Awning *FREE
- XL Tent Levy *€10
- Extra Car€5
- Dogs FREE
- Showers Operated by €1 coins
NOTE: Prices are subject to change and may exclude Bank Holidays, Events / Special Offers. All tent pitches require €50 deposit per each week’s booking and remaining balance due on arrival. Booking deposits/fee are non-refundable.
Please read our full Terms & Conditions carefully. By booking a site/accommodation you agree to abide by Lynders Mobile Home Parks Ltd Terms & Conditions, Rules & Regulations.