Mobile Home Rentals
We have several mobile homes for hire on spacious well laid out sites. Beside each Mobile Home there is car parking space.
These luxurious homes are fully serviced and have fitted kitchens, fridges, gas cookers, oven grill. All mobile home rentals come fully equipped with cutlery, crockery and cooking utensils and each has its own supply of hot water, shower and toilet facilities. The dining room and lounge area is open plan. Guests must supply their own sleeping equipment – duvets/sleeping bags, pillows, linens and towels.
IMPORTANT POINTS BELOW - READ BEFORE BOOKING!
- Minimum 3 night stay during Low / High Season – see rates below.
- Maximum 14 night stay allowed for all bookings.
- Advanced booking is essential for weekends, high season and bank holidays.
- Non refundable 30% booking deposit required for all reservations.
- Full contact details are required at time of booking.
- Guests must supply their own sleeping equipment i.e. duvets/sleeping bags, pillows, linens, towels, tea towels, etc.
- Check-in available from 3PM and checkout is by 11am on day of departure – for early/ late arrivals or departures please contact us prior to confirm.
- Please note that check in/ check out must take place during reception opening hours ONLY (click here for opening times) -late fee of €10 will apply.
- Please note that a debit/ credit card is required on arrival for a pre-authorization security/ noise deposit for all rental bookings (€100).
- No pets allowed in our Mobile Home Rentals
- Children must be supervised by their parents/guardians at all times while on site.
- One car included per booking, extra car €5 per night. On the day of arrival, visit our reception to check in. Access to the park will only be permitted for the vehicle registration number/(s) provided during the online booking process and when full payment is received on arrival. It is important to ensure your vehicle number is correct. Contact us well in advance to make amendments if needed to ensure entry. Additional cars / vehicles need to be added as an extra during booking and must park within the car park to facilitate low traffic on site.
- Please read our Terms and Conditions before you check availability. By making a booking you agree to our terms and to abide by our rules & regulations!
- COVID-19 UPDATE: DO NOT travel to Lynders Mobile Home Park if you have any Covid-19 symptoms, or if you have been around someone with Covid-19 symptoms. Read More.
NB: Lynders Mobile Home Park is a well maintained, friendly site that is family run. We cater for couples and families with children. We DO NOT cater for adult/teen groups, hens/stags or those who are looking to stay up at night past our strict family curfew. In order to maintain a quiet and respectable park suitable for our guests we have a strict noise curfew from 11 p.m. and we DO NOT tolerate any behavior at any time that disturbs neighboring families (including, but not limited to, foul language, rowdy behavior etc.). If you book and you cannot follow the Park’s Rules, then you will be asked to leave with no refund. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Low Season – MARCH, APRIL, MAY, SEPTEMBER, OCTOBERPrice
- 3 NIGHTS €300
- 4 NIGHTS€400
- 5 NIGHTS€500
- 6 NIGHTS€600
- 7 NIGHTS €700
- *Minumum 3 Night Stay , Maximum 14 nights Stay.
- High Season – JUNE, JULY, AUGUSTPrice
- 3 NIGHTS€405
- 4 NIGHTS€540
- 5 NIGHTS€675
- 6 NIGHTS€810
- 7 NIGHTS €945
- *Minumum 3 Night Stay , Maximum 14 nights Stay
Extra Charges Levied
- Extra Car (per night)€5
*NOTE: LOW SEASON = March, April, May, September, October | HIGH SEASON = June, July, August.
Prices are subject to change and exclude Bank Holidays/ Events/ Special Offers. Please read our Terms & Conditions carefully. By booking a site/accommodation you agree to abide by Lynders Mobile Home Parks Ltd, Terms & Conditions, Rules & Regulations.
What To Bring:
- Due to COVID19 guidelines all guests must supply their own sleeping equipment – duvets/sleeping bags, pillows, linens, towels, tea towels, etc. The mobile rentals must be cleaned efficiently after use with all dishes washed and put away. All food discarded and empty all bins before leaving the premises.