We ask that all guests follow all government guidelines while in LMHP, keep your distance, slop on the sanitiser & mind yourself! Children will need to be supervised by their guardians at all times. Guests that do not adhere to these measures will be forced to leave the park with no refund. With so much happening & changing frequently please contact us if you have any queries.
We look forward to welcoming you!
From all the Team @ LMHP
WHEN YOU ARRIVE:
- Hand Sanitiser points and sanitising stations will be clearly displayed in all public areas. Good hand hygiene is required at all times.
- Public areas will be sanitised through increased cleaning.
- Caravans/Campervans/Motorhomes must use their onboard facilities (sinks, toilets, showers).
- The toilet/shower block can only be used for the toilets and showers. No loitering at this area. Try to avoid the showers at usual busy times to avoid long queues.
- Reception desks will be equipped with protective screens between the guest checking in and our Front Office team.
- All Front of house team members will be equipped with relevant PPE as required.
- We would appreciate your cooperation with social distancing measures and one member of your party, where possible presents for registration at Reception.
- As per Government Guidelines, guests within certain age categories should wear masks on the park when inside our reception/ office.
- Any receipts or documents will be sent via email.
- The availability of Facilities can change without notice, so please keep an eye on our website for updates. Our “Touring Area” on the park will be open, but at a reduced capacity with allocated pitches. Camping is a fantastic activity for the whole family, and it’s naturally easy to social distance while camping and exploring the great outdoors.
Note: We will review regularly and update as the situation evolves, keeping policies and procedures relating to Covid-19 under constant review and updating accordingly. This information has been developed based on Government guidelines at the time.
We ensure the highest levels of hygiene as a general standard at LMHP, and in our actions against Covid-19 we have re-evaluated our policies and procedures and have increased cleaning staff and measures across the site. We have implemented more in depth and frequent cleaning throughout the park, with frequent sanitisation of all identified common touchpoints across all public areas and will continue this process going forward. We have reviewed our cleaning products to ensure the correct levels of antibacterial disinfectant and continue to maintain a sufficient stock of these products.
All non-essential items have been removed from camper kitchens and public areas – this reduces the amount of surface areas which can potentially harbour germs.
We have a supervised cleaning team in place to help ensure that these hygiene measures are consistently maintained and have created detailed cleaning schedules and checklists to ensure that all team members maintain these cleaning policies, procedures and standards throughout.
We ask that guests with Covid-19/ Covid-19 symptoms do not attend the park for a booking to help keep other guests safe. As such, we are being very flexible on movement of dates for stays throughout this Covid Pandemic. We are working with you on this and anyone who contacts us in a reasonable amount of time, who wishes to reschedule their booking we will do our best to accommodate (subject to availability) and hold their reservation for a new date subject to the best available rate. Please note, deposits placed with LMHP are non- refundable and other terms do apply, please visit our Terms & Conditions for further details.
What happens if L.M.H.P has to close due to Covid restrictions?- If you make a booking for this season and the park has to close due to Covid restrictions, then customers who have paid in full can transfer dates on a one time basis, or we can cancel your booking and issue a refund less the non refundable booking deposit & fee. If you have any queries please email email@example.com, and if you have a current booking then please include your booking reference/dates/details.
We look forward to welcoming you to Lynders Mobile Home Park assuring you of our personal attention at all times.