Tents / Touring Caravans / Campervans / Motorhomes
Lynders Mobile Home Park caters for a variety of guests including campers, caravans, campervans and motor homes. We have a well-maintained and friendly site with spectacular views of Lambay Island and surrounding areas.
The park offers grass sites equipped with electric points, water and waste facilities. Our tent only area also provides electricity access. All guests have access to our modern toilet and shower block which is tiled and heated. There are also laundry facilities and campers kitchenettes available to help make your stay as enjoyable and comfortable as possible.
We take bookings from St Patrick’s Day (17th March) through to the Halloween Bank Holiday (31st October). Please see our booking information and rates below and don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any queries.
Tents / Touring Caravans / Motorhomes/ Campervans Information
COVID-19 UPDATE: DO NOT travel to Lynders Mobile Home Park if you have any Covid-19 symptoms, or if you have been around someone with Covid-19 symptoms. Read More.
- BOOKINGS FOR SEASON 2022 ARE NOT CURRENTLY OPEN – PLEASE CHECK BACK HERE FOR UPDATES!
- Advance booking is essential for weekends, high season and bank holidays.
- Non refundable booking deposits required for all reservations.
- Full contact details are required at time of booking.
- Check-in available from 12 noon and checkout is by 11am on day of departure – for early/ late arrivals or departures please contact us prior to confirm.
- Please note that check in/ check out must take place during reception opening hours ONLY (click here for times) – late fee of €10 will apply.
- All sites are allocated on a first come , first served basis.
- €30 refundable security/ noise deposit is required upon arrival for all touring/ camping guests. This will be returned/refunded after checkout if visitors abide by our sites terms and conditions. We are a family, friendly site and we do not tolerate late night disturbances. Don’t book our park if you think you’re going to stay up late.
- Should you need to cancel or change your dates for any reason and have paid in full, we will give a refund less the booking deposit/ fee, or change your dates (subject to availability), with a minimum of 14 days notice. Transfer of dates limited to one time only (see Terms & Conditions for more information).
- Children must be supervised by their parents/guardians at all times while on site.
- Only small well behaved dogs allowed in our touring & camping areas as long as they are kept on a short lead and supervised by an adult at all times.
Twin axle touring caravans are accepted only with pre approval from site management re pitch size suitablility/ availability – Please contact our office directly with booking query on 0864580463 to ensure we can facilitate you.
- Please read our Terms and Conditions before you check availability.
Find out more about our other accommodations: Glamping Pods and Mobile Home Rentals.
NB: Lynders Mobile Home Park is a well maintained, friendly site that is family run. We cater for couples and families with children. We DO NOT cater for adult/teen groups, hens/stags or those who are looking to stay up at night past our strict family curfew. In order to maintain a quiet and respectable park suitable for our guests we have a strict noise curfew from 11 p.m. and we DO NOT tolerate any behaviour at any time that disturbs neighbouring families (including, but not limited to, foul language, rowdy behaviour etc.). If you book and you cannot follow the Park’s Rules, then you will be asked to leave with no refund. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Pitch Rates per night
- CAR / MOTORBIKE + TENT PITCH* (up to 4 person)From €32
- TOURING CARAVAN (up to 4 person) From €32
- MOTORHOME PITCH (up to 4 person)From €32
- TRAILER TENT PITCH (up to 4 person)From €32
- Extra Charges Levied
- Additional Child €3
- Additional Adult€5
- Electric Hook Up€5
- Awning *FREE
- XL Tent Levy *€10
- Extra Car€5
- Dogs FREE
- Showers Operated by €1 coins
NOTE: Prices are subject to change and may exclude Bank Holidays, Events / Special Offers. Bookings of up to three nights must be paid in full as a deposit to hold pitch. Bookings of 4 nights or more must pay 30% deposit. Booking deposits and fee are non-refundable.
Only well behaved small dogs permitted with touring guests.
*NB* TENTS: Specific tent dimensions should be known when booking as your tent must fit within the allocated pitch. This also applies to Awnings which are free of charge on the basis they fit within same allocated pitch. Please be mindful of this when booking as oversized tent/awning levies will apply or may not be permitted to pitch at all on arrival.
Please read our full Terms & Conditions carefully. By booking a site/accommodation you agree to abide by Lynders Mobile Home Parks Ltd Terms & Conditions, Rules & Regulations.
What To Bring:
- Guests must supply their own sleeping equipment – duvets/sleeping bags, pillows, linens, towels, tea towels, etc.
- Shop, stocked with sweets, toys and beach goods. Bottled gas is also available for sale.
- Laundry Room with washing machines, spin dryers and ironing facilities.
- Toilets and Showers – Kept to highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene.
- Reception and Tourism Information on site.
- The campsite has 24 hour supervision and entrance to the site is strictly controlled ensuring a safe and pleasant stay for all. The park is also monitored by CCTV from all angles.
- Large green areas for kids.
- Water service point for motorhomes.
- Chemical disposal toilet.
- Electric points throughout the park. Dont forget a blue round pin plug is required- standard with all campsites.
- Lighting throughout the park.
- Waterpoints throughout the park to fill up on fresh water.
- Recycling and Domestic disposal.
- Campers wash up area.
- Ice pack and fridge facilities available.
If you book an electric pitch, then you need to supply your own camping lead. Your camping lead needs to have a round blue 3-pin plug on one end that connects into our electric bollard as shown. This camping lead is standard throughout Europe.
If you haven’t bought your camping lead yet, then we recommend buying a camping lead that is at least 25m long (this is plenty long for pitches on our park, however other parks may need longer). We do not sell camping leads, so please see your nearest camping shop.