Tents / Touring Caravans / Campervans / Motorhomes
Lynders Mobile Home Park caters for a variety of guests including campers, caravans, campervans and motor homes. We have a well-maintained and friendly site with spectacular views of Lambay Island and surrounding areas.
The park offers grass sites equipped with electric points, water and waste facilities. Our tent only area also provides electricity access. All guests have access to our modern toilet and shower block which is tiled and heated. There are also laundry facilities and campers kitchenettes available to help make your stay as enjoyable and comfortable as possible.
There is no minimum stay for touring/ camping. We take bookings from St Patrick’s Weekend (17th March) through to the Halloween Bank Holiday (31st October). Please see our booking information and rates below and don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any queries.
Tents / Touring Caravans / Campervans Information
- All Bookings are made by phone – contact us today.
- Advance booking is essential for weekends, high season and bank holidays.
- Full contact details are required at time of booking.
- Check-in available from 12 noon and checkout is by 12 noon on day of departure – for early/ late arrivals or departures please contact us prior to confirm.
- Please note that check in/ check out must take place during office opening hours ONLY (click here for opening times)
- All sites are allocated on a first come , first served basis.
- If you are looking to join other family or friends already staying with us please let us know when booking.
- No twin wheel caravans allowed.
- Guests must supply their own sleeping equipment – duvets/sleeping bags, pillows, linens, towels, tea towels, etc.
- Children must be supervised by their parents/guardians at all times while on site.
- No pets allowed.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you check availability.
NB: Lynders Mobile Home Park is a well maintained, friendly site that is family run. We cater for couples and families with children. We DO NOT cater for adult/teen groups, hens/stags or those who are looking to stay up at night past our strict family curfew. In order to maintain a quiet and respectable park suitable for our guests we have a strict noise curfew from 11 p.m. and we DO NOT tolerate any behaviour at any time that disturbs neighbouring families (including, but not limited to, foul language, rowdy behaviour etc.). If you book and you cannot follow the Park’s Rules, then you will be asked to leave with no refund. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Pitch Rates per night
- Touring Caravan €27 (includes electric)
- Campervan€27 (includes electric)
- 1-4 Man Tent from €20 (NOTE:PRICE DEPENDS ON TENT SIZE/ PEOPLE)
- 4-6 Man tent from €30 (NOTE: PRICE DEPENDS ON TENT SIZE/ PEOPLE)
- Hiker / Cyclist incl. tent from €10 (NOTE: PRICE DEPENDS ON TENT SIZE/ PEOPLE)
Extra Charges Levied
- Electric Available
- Showers €2
- Gazebo / Awning €5
- XL Tent Levy €5
- Extra car €5
What To Bring:
- Shop, stocked with sweets, toys and beach goods. Bottled gas is also available for sale.
- Laundry Room with washing machines, spin dryers and ironing facilities.
- Wifi available.
- Toilets and Showers – Kept to highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene.
- Reception and Tourism Information on site.
- The campsite has 24 hour supervision and entrance to the site is strictly controlled ensuring a safe and pleasant stay for all. The park is also monitored by CCTV from all angles.
- Large green areas for kids.
- Water service point for motorhomes.
- Chemical disposal toilet.
- Electric points throughout the park. Dont forget a blue round pin plug is required- standard with all campsites.
- Lighting throughout the park.
- Waterpoints throughout the park to fill up on fresh water.
- Recycling and Domestic disposal.
- Campers wash up area.
- Ice pack and fridge facilities available.
If you book an electric pitch, then you need to supply your own camping lead. Your camping lead needs to have a round blue 3-pin plug on one end that connects into our electric bollard as shown. This camping lead is standard throughout Europe.
If you haven’t bought your camping lead yet, then we recommend buying a camping lead that is at least 25m long (this is plenty long for pitches on our park, however other parks may need longer). We do not sell camping leads, so please see your nearest camping shop.
We are avid fans of keeping our guests informed and up to date so Like & Follow us on Facebook for Special Rates, Discounts and Competition Offers.