Tents / Touring Caravans / Campervans / Motorhomes
Lynders Mobile Home Park caters for a variety of guests including campers, caravans, campervans and motor homes. We have a well-maintained and friendly site with spectacular views of Lambay Island and surrounding areas.
The park offers grass sites equipped with electric points, water and waste facilities. Our tent only area also provides electricity access. All guests have access to our modern toilet and shower block which is tiled and heated. There are also laundry facilities and campers kitchenettes available to help make your stay as enjoyable and comfortable as possible.
We take bookings from St Patrick’s Weekend (17th March) through to the Halloween Bank Holiday (31st October). Please see our booking information and rates below and don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any queries.
Tents / Touring Caravans / Campervans Information
- All Bookings are made by email- contact us today.
- **New system on entry for caravans and camper vans** Each guest will get a fob on arrival. 50euro deposit is required and once fob is returned at checkout the deposit will be refunded.
- Advance booking is essential for weekends, high season and bank holidays.
- Full contact details are required at time of booking.
- Check-in available from 12 noon and checkout is by 12 noon on day of departure – for early/ late arrivals or departures please contact us prior to confirm.
- Please note that check in/ check out must take place during office opening hours ONLY (click here for opening times) – late fee of €10 will apply.
- All sites are allocated on a first come , first served basis.
- We are a family, friendly site and we do not tolerate late night disturbances. Don’t book our park if you think you’re going to stay up late.
- Should you need to cancel or change your dates for any reason, we will give a refund less the booking fee ( booking deposits are non-refundable & non transferable), or change your dates (depending on availability), with a minimum of 7 days notice. Change of dates is limited to one time only!
- If you are looking to join other family or friends already staying with us please let us know when booking.
- TWIN AXLE CARAVANS ONLY ACCEPTED WITH SITE MANAGER APPROVAL RE PITCH SIZE AVAILIBILITY
- Guests must supply their own sleeping equipment – duvets/sleeping bags, pillows, linens, towels, tea towels, etc.
- Children must be supervised by their parents/guardians at all times while on site.
- Small Dogs are allowed in our touring & camping areas as long as they are kept on a short lead and supervised by an adult at all times.
- No pets allowed in our Mobile Home Rentals or Glamping Pods, .
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you check availability.
NB: Lynders Mobile Home Park is a well maintained, friendly site that is family run. We cater for couples and families with children. We DO NOT cater for adult/teen groups, hens/stags or those who are looking to stay up at night past our strict family curfew. In order to maintain a quiet and respectable park suitable for our guests we have a strict noise curfew from 11 p.m. and we DO NOT tolerate any behaviour at any time that disturbs neighbouring families (including, but not limited to, foul language, rowdy behaviour etc.). If you book and you cannot follow the Park’s Rules, then you will be asked to leave with no refund. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Pitch Rates per night
- TOURING CARAVANFrom €27 (includes electric)
- CAMPERVANFrom €27 (includes electric)
- TRAILER TENTFrom €30 (Electric: extra €5 p/n)
- 1MAN TENT ( HIKER / CYCLIST )From €10 (Electric: extra €5 p/n)
- 2 MAN TENTFrom €15 (Electric: extra €5 p/n)
- 3 MAN TENTFrom €20 (Electric: extra €5 p/n)
- 4 MAN TENTFrom €20 (Electric: extra €5 p/n)
- 5 MAN TENTFrom €25 (Electric: extra €5 p/n)
- 6 MAN TENTFrom €30 (Electric: extra €5 p/n)
- 7 + MAN TENTFrom €35 (Electric: extra €5 p/n)
- *PRICES ARE BASED ON BOTH TENT PITCH SIZES ABOVE ALONG WITH NUMBER OF ADULTS / CHILDREN. PLEASE EMAIL OR CONTACT OUR OFFICE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION. NOTE: PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AS PER OUR TERMS & CONDITIONS.
- Extra Charges Levied
- Electric (per night)€5
- Showers Operated by €1 coins
- Gazebo / Awning (per night)€5
- XL Tent Levy (per night)€5
- Extra car (per night)€5
What To Bring:
- Shop, stocked with sweets, toys and beach goods. Bottled gas is also available for sale.
- Laundry Room with washing machines, spin dryers and ironing facilities.
- Toilets and Showers – Kept to highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene.
- Reception and Tourism Information on site.
- The campsite has 24 hour supervision and entrance to the site is strictly controlled ensuring a safe and pleasant stay for all. The park is also monitored by CCTV from all angles.
- Large green areas for kids.
- Water service point for motorhomes.
- Chemical disposal toilet.
- Electric points throughout the park. Dont forget a blue round pin plug is required- standard with all campsites.
- Lighting throughout the park.
- Waterpoints throughout the park to fill up on fresh water.
- Recycling and Domestic disposal.
- Campers wash up area.
- Ice pack and fridge facilities available.
If you book an electric pitch, then you need to supply your own camping lead. Your camping lead needs to have a round blue 3-pin plug on one end that connects into our electric bollard as shown. This camping lead is standard throughout Europe.
If you haven’t bought your camping lead yet, then we recommend buying a camping lead that is at least 25m long (this is plenty long for pitches on our park, however other parks may need longer). We do not sell camping leads, so please see your nearest camping shop.