Mobile Home Rentals
We have several mobile homes for hire on spacious well laid out sites. Beside each Mobile Home there is ample car parking space. We offer two types of accommodation, two bedroom 30 x 12ft wide and three bedroom 35 x 12ft wide, all of which sleep up to six people.
These luxurious homes are fully serviced and have fitted kitchens, fridges, gas cookers, oven grill. All mobile home rentals come fully equipped with cutlery, crockery and cooking utensils and each has its own supply of hot water, shower and toilet facilities. The dining room and lounge area is open plan and there is gas heating.
See below for booking information, rates, facilities and more.
Mobile Home Rentals Information
COVID-19 UPDATE: DO NOT travel to Lynders Mobile Home Park if you have any Covid-19 symptoms, or if you have been around someone with Covid-19 symptoms. Read More.
- All Bookings are made by email- contact us today. Please include contact details.
- Advance booking is essential for weekends, high season and bank holidays.
- Full contact details are required at time of booking.
- Check-in available from 12 noon and checkout is by 12 noon on day of departure – for early/ late arrivals or departures please contact us prior to confirm.
- Please note that check in/ check out must take place during office opening hours ONLY (click here for opening times) -late fee of €10 will apply.
- All sites are allocated on a first come , first served basis.
- €100 refundable security deposit is required upon arrival. This will be returned/refunded after checkout if visitors abide by site terms and conditions.
- Should you need to cancel or change your dates for any reason, we will give a refund less the booking fee (booking deposits are non-refundable), or change your dates (depending on availability), with a minimum of 7 days notice.
- If you are looking to join other family or friends already staying with us please let us know when booking.
- Minimum 3 night stay during Low / High Season – see rates below.
- No pets allowed in our Mobile Home Rentals or Glamping Pods.
- Children must be supervised by their parents/guardians at all times while on site.
- Please read our Terms and Conditions before you check availability.
NB: Lynders Mobile Home Park is a well maintained, friendly site that is family run. We cater for couples and families with children. We DO NOT cater for adult/teen groups, hens/stags or those who are looking to stay up at night past our strict family curfew. In order to maintain a quiet and respectable park suitable for our guests we have a strict noise curfew from 11 p.m. and we DO NOT tolerate any behavior at any time that disturbs neighboring families (including, but not limited to, foul language, rowdy behavior etc.). If you book and you cannot follow the Park’s Rules, then you will be asked to leave with no refund. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Low Season Price
- March, April, May, October €550 p/w
- *Minumum 3 Night Stay , Maximum 14 nights Stay.€300
- High Season Price
- June, July, August, September€700 p/w
- *Minumum 3 Night Stay , Maximum 14 nights Stay.€400
Extra Charges Levied
- Extra Car €5
- Tent Surcharge €5
- Gazebo / Awning €5
What To Bring:
- Due to new COVID19 guidelines all Guests must supply their own sleeping equipment – duvets/sleeping bags, pillows, linens, towels, tea towels, etc. The mobile rentals must be cleaned efficiently after use with all dishes washed and put away. All food discarded in bins and empty all bins before leaving the premises.
- Shop, stocked with sweets, toys and beach goods. Bottled gas is also available for sale.
- Laundry Room with washing machines, spin dryers and ironing facilities.
- FREE Wifi available.
- Toilets and Showers – Kept to highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene.
- Reception and Tourism Information on site.
- The campsite has 24 hour supervision and entrance to the site is strictly controlled ensuring a safe and pleasant stay for all. The park is also monitored by CCTV from all angles.
- Large green areas for kids.
- Water service point for motorhomes.
- Chemical disposal toilet.
- Electric points throughout the park. Dont forget a blue round pin plug is required- standard with all campsites.
- Lighting throughout the park.
- Waterpoints throughout the park to fill up on fresh water.
- Recycling and Domestic disposal.
- Campers wash up area.
- Ice pack and fridge facilities available.
If you book an electric pitch, then you need to supply your own camping lead. Your camping lead needs to have a round blue 3-pin plug on one end that connects into our electric bollard as shown. This camping lead is standard throughout Europe.
If you haven’t bought your camping lead yet, then we recommend buying a camping lead that is at least 25m long (this is plenty long for pitches on our park, however other parks may need longer). We do not sell camping leads, so please see your nearest camping shop.